Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pond Road to Eastern Europe

Growing up on Pond Road east of Delano and McFarland was special.  Going through this program has continued to fuel my fire for things beyond my world in which I grew up in.  I'm honored to be a member of such a great Program and looking forward to expanding my views and understanding of the complex issues our world is facing on this visit to Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and Czech Republic.  Just as the previous 15 months have changed my life, I have no doubt that this trip will continue to fortify me as an individual and challenge me to do more for our common man.  Thank you to all who support CALF.  You have given us this opportunity to become better humans and influence others.

Matt Fisher
Crop Management Company - Fisher Farms

No comments:

Post a Comment